All our beds at our Lodge are Fit For Bed. Our guests always comment on what a good sleep they had. One guest bought the bed & linen from us and shipped it to Australia.
- The DOs and DON’Ts of Buying and Adjustable BedAs people spend more time at home, and are consistently looking for ways to attain […]
- The Benefits of Sleeping on a Latex MattressLatex mattresses provide gentle cradling for heavier body parts, like hips and shoulders, while supporting the natural curve of the spine – whether sleeping on your side or your back.
- Buying a new headboard – Fit For Bed’s trendsetting rangeHow can you introduce a little bit of glam and a heap of comfort to your bedroom? Simply by installing a well-chosen headboard that pairs perfectly with your interior. We’re huge fans of upholstered headboards, which are timeless feature pieces that provide a soft landing for that end-of-day slump into your bed.
- Bedding Matters: 4 Things That Give Guests a 5 Star Bedding ExperienceA bed is the centrepiece of a bedroom, and this is something that all 5 - Star hotel owners and managers know well. That’s why, when it comes to giving their guests the 5 - Star bedding experience, these establishments go the extra mile. When you are choosing...
- Pillow Top vs Euro TopShopping for a mattress can seem like an overwhelming experience, with hundreds of different options […]